Great news... Gina's contractions have been coming less regularly and they are less intense. Baby Samuel is still doing well and does not hold still for very long. This baby has been active throughout the pregnancy we just want it to stay inside a little longer! We had another ultrasound and the baby is approximately 33 weeks 1 day, and based on the measurements they estimate baby to be 4 pounds - 13 ounces (+/- 12 ounces).We love our nurses and especially love our doctor!
Gina and Janet ordered in a lunch of Ham and Swiss Cheese, french fries and fruit smoothies. Gina is a real trooper and has been in high spirits. Really the hardest thing for her is to follow the order of bedrest!
We will keep updating this blog as regularly as we can. Please don't be bummed if we don't respond to every email, but rest assured we are reading them and will do our best to respond here on the blog.
We love you all. Thanks for your support!
Can you Blame baby Samuel,
I think he knows what great parents he has and just can't wait to come out!
Us males are impatient :)
I wish I was there. It's killing me being away. Especially now that Gina can eat normal food. SO NOT FAIR!! I love hospital food. :)
I miss you guys and I'm praying for you.