This is what I wish for tonight....a sleeping baby in his bassinet. Lucas seems to only sleep well when he is being held. I can't blame him since he should be inside of me still, but this means no sleep for Mom.

Tomorrow he has his check up with Dr. Chunn. We will be able to see how much he has gained and get an overall status on how he is doing. Stay tuned.

4 comments

  1. Riley on February 25, 2009 at 4:26 PM

    I say wake up grandma in the middle of the night, she can hold him, mom goes back to bed.

    Grandma will like this.

    PS.. I like Lucas because he doesn't like to try to pet me. Nothing against Lucas, I just have a petting phobia.

     
  2. Kolodziej Family on February 25, 2009 at 6:10 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  3. Kolodziej Family on February 25, 2009 at 6:12 PM

    That is a wonderful wish... sleeping baby. We are so happy that he is doing well, looking forward to hearing about the doctor's appointment. Since I was also a nursing mom, I slept almost every time James slept (no matter the time); even though I wanted to clean, cook, or do laundry; but I realized that he didn't like me sleeping at night (just kidding). Also I figured out how to nurse while laying down, after he was a couple months old which was a blessing! I was told babies who are bottle feed seem to eat less often and that I should have tried giving James formula instead, but I just couldn't do it.

    We hope he sleeps for you tonight!

    Lots of Love
    Kevin, Leanne and James

    PS> What a cute picture

     
  4. Whoa on February 25, 2009 at 8:23 PM

    The first 6 weeks are the hardest. All of mine have woken as your little one is doing. You will make it through! Hang in there...

    Have you tried the Miracle Blanket? It helps!

    (I see he's in the little lamb outfit; very cute!)

     


Post a Comment