Too CUTE!


Lucas sleeping on his Grandma Brand

All the family has left now. I was sad to see my Dad and Kim go home. It was nice to have them here. Kevin is back at work. His boss may even have enough work for him to work all week. Yesterday was the first day on my own. Before, I had my Mom here to help me out when Kevin was gone and after that I had my Dad and Kim. Lucas is on a fairly steady routine now so that helps. The quiet times are hard and I think about my Mom, but I try and keep myself busy with house work during Lucas' naps. My friends have been coming by for lunch and that has been wonderful. I love to show off my beautiful baby boy!

We see Dr. Chunn on Friday. We have been weighing Lucas at home and he was 6.6lbs two days ago. I am looking forward to seeing what he weighs at the Dr.'s office. I am also going to find out when I can take Lucas on a road trip to Baker City. As soon as I get the ok, I plan on going out there for a week and hanging out with my Dad and Riley.

Eric took some photos of Lucas a couple days ago. They turned out great. Thanks Uncle Eric!

1 Comment

  1. Blyth Family Blog on March 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM

    oh Gina he is so cute! I've been following your blog just about every day since he's been born, I love to hear about his progress and can't wait to finally meet the little guy.
    I was so sorry to hear about your mom, I don't even know what to say except you and your family have been in our thoughts. I am so sorry that such a terrible thing had to happen to you, especially right after the birth of your baby, you must be so tired and stressed. I know everyone says this, but I would really like to help if you ever need anything...please let me know. Hopefully I'll see you soon. Take care, and keep posting pics of that adorable little boy!

     


Post a Comment