Lovin' that Birthday cake

More please...

Family of Three

Lucas and Arianna

Sarah and I at the party

Owen turned 1 years old on Saturday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Crystal and Eric had a BBQ birthday party for him with good food and good company. The best part of the day was when Owen got to dig into his first birthday cake that Crystal made for him. He was so stinkin' cute.

Dad and Kim came into town for the celebration. Kim will be here for a couple more weeks before she goes back to Boise to start her internship. Dad will be here for just the week. Saturday we say goodbye to Mom when we spread her ashes. It is still hard to believe she is really gone. I miss her every day but know that she is still with us in spirit.

1 Comment

  1. Our Family on May 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM

    Cute picture of you and Sarah!

     


Post a Comment