Samuel Family

When Kevin does this to Lucas, he always laughs. It is super cute.

Mr. Fuzzhawk

I love this photo.

Biggest Boy!

On my birthday this year, we had some photos taken of our family. I just had to capture Lucas' fuzzhawk while he has it. We were lucky enough to be able to take the photos in Shevlin park on one of the last beautiful weekends of the fall. In fact, the following weekend we even had SNOW!


Kevin just left for Washington. He took a job there for 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately, he is 9 hours aways, so he won't be coming home until he finishes the job. He left today and Lucas and I miss him already! We are counting down the days......

1 Comment

  1. Blyth Family Blog on October 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM

    Love the pics:)
    Sorry Kevin is gone, that sucks! You and Sarah have it rough!
    YOu guys will have to come to my house for a play date for sure!!

     


Post a Comment