We went Christmas tree cutting with friends this year. After driving to a few different places, we finally found a good spot to make a fire, eat, and search for the perfect tree. I have to say, I love my Charlie Brown tree, not very full, but this way you can see all of our ornaments! Once we got home, I put on some Christmas music, hung the ornaments, and strung the lights. It looks wonderful. All the traditions of Christmas has made me miss my Mom. This was her favorite time of year and it is very hard without her here. It has and will be a difficult month for me and my family, but at least we are together. I believe she is watching from Heaven and smiling.

Lucas in his back pack

The Christmas Tree Cutting Group

The Samuel Family and our tree.
This year was a big Civil War game between the Ducks and the Beavers. The winner (UO) goes to the Rose Bowl. Although my Grandpa played football for the Beavers, since I went to UO, I am a Duck fan. Lucas is also a Duck fan, but Kevin said next year, he will be rooting for OSU. We will see about that......


Some say that the dog becomes a "dog" once you have kids, but not ours. I found Deacon like this in the bed today. Can you say SPOILED?

Read More
|
Posted by
Gina, Kevin and Lucas Samuel
Post a Comment