Here I am after giving birth to Lucas
I want to give a special thanks to my husband. We have only been married for 2 and a half years, but we have been through so much together. He is my rock. He takes care of me and provides for our family. Kevin is the most wonderful father. It is very natural to him and you can see how much he loves his son when they are together. Thank you Kevin for the most wonderful baby, a shoulder to cry on, many laughs, silly songs and dances, and for your friendship and love. I love you very much!

Other big news of 2009 included a new pregnancy! Crystal got pregnant this summer and will be having a baby girl come March. We are all very excited about this (and a little jealous). Owen has been so much fun to watch grow up. He is talking quite a bit now and is really coming out of his shell. Such a cutie.
We are pray 2010 brings joy and peace to our family. Hopefully Kevin will get his Land Surveying license (which he will), I get certified as a Doula, the economy gets a boost, and if all goes well, I will be pregnant again! Much love to all.
Such a sweet blog post! You are one amazing person Gina! Not everyone could go through all you have, and do it with a smile on their face! I wish you all the best this coming year!
Rebecca
Ugh, totally crying right now. Love you tons!!!!!
So sweet. I know 2010 will bring so much joy to you guys...I love watching Lucas grow up, even if it is only on this blog...why haven't we hung out??? New years resolution: Hang out with Gina and Kevin!!!