I still can't believe it. My baby is 1 year old now. It was a little emotional for me as I realized all that has happened in the past year and how fast it has gone by. What a blessing Lucas is to our family. His birth came at a surprising time and I am so happy that my Mom, Dad, sister, and husband could all be there to witness it. Lucas is the joy and the light of my life. I feel so lucky to be his Mother.

We celebrated the big day at my house with some close friends and family. A big thanks to Abbey and my sister for decorating my house! Thank you Kim for doing all the cupcakes and his adorable little birthday cake. What would I do without my family and friends? The party turned out great and Lucas did wonderful with all the people and kids around. Of course, the cake was the highlight. Once he figured out that the squishy and sticky cake tasted really good, he would have eaten the whole thing if we hadn't taken it away. Thank you to all that came and help celebrate the big day with us!


All the kids liked the Wonder Pets gift from Eric, Crystal, and Owen

Grandpa and Kim

Lucas digging in!

Playing with his toys

Lucas and Owen

1 Comment

  1. Blyth Family Blog on February 11, 2010 at 10:04 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS!!!!
    I cannot believe it's already been a year, WOW! You're such a cute little bugger, I really need to squeeze those cheeks sometime soon!

     


Post a Comment