Tuesday Kevin was sworn in as the Deputy County Surveyor for Jefferson County. Yeah Kevin! I am very proud of my husband and all that he has accomplished.
Yay Kevin! I swear, he and Justin were seperated at birth! The way Kevin is standing, his hair and his clothes, he and Justin are too much a like! What a wonderful accomplishment!
We want to keep all of our loved ones informed on what is happening in our lives. We know it is difficult to keep in touch all of the time. So please check in on us here and we will do our best to share life's adventures with you.
Yeah! You did it! Nice work little brother!
Yay Kevin! I swear, he and Justin were seperated at birth! The way Kevin is standing, his hair and his clothes, he and Justin are too much a like! What a wonderful accomplishment!