Goodbye to my wonderful sister! Kim came back up to Oregon to help out while I was on bed rest in early April and has stayed to help out with Lucas and just about everything else. She left today :( I am sad to see her go, but I know she is very excited to get back to her boyfriend and life without children. There aren't enough words to express how helpful she was and how much we appreciated all that she did. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am looking forward to the day I can repay her when she decides to start a family.
Also, wanted to post some pictures that Tabitha took on Austin's birthday. She does such a great job at capturing the moment!!
Last picture of my belly - 37 weeks

Tabitha working her magic on my back.

Just after Austin was born. I love this picture.

The most WONDERFUL doctor in the world!!
Hello handsom little man!
Read More
|
Posted by
Gina, Kevin and Lucas Samuel
Post a Comment