Lucas went to the Doctor yesterday to be weighed in. He gained an ounce, which is so good. Tomorrow we go and weigh him in again at the birthing center. I am really hoping he has another weight gain. Luckily, for our peace of mind, they said we can come into the Dr.'s office and have him weighed in anytime we want. I think he is doing great.
I have been trying to ween myself off pumping as much, which seems to be a challenge since I have a good milk supply. They started freezing my milk after about four days of Lucas in the NICU because they had so much. This is what we came home with.
I've got a good supply too. Even now when Sam's feeding needs change I go through periods of engorgement. Warm showers help. Also, only pumping when absolutely necessary helps. I have heard cabbage leaves help too but haven't tried it. http://www.kellymom.com/ is a great website for all things breastfeeding. Glad he's home!!!
Gina,
I have only one thing to say after looking at that picture
Moooo!
Now that is something to be proud of Gina!!!