Lucas smiling at Kevin

Dad with his Grandsons

Kevin and Lucas on Easter morning

The Family

This year we spent Easter in Baker City with my Dad. Both my brothers and sister came out there with their families. It was really nice to be all together but it was also very obvious someone was missing. I imagined that the first holiday without my Mom would be difficult. She just knew how to do it all. Kim and I took a stab at making her cinnamin rolls and we were pretty successful. They tasted pretty yummy. Still, Mom was missed by us all.

When we got home, we gave Lucas a much needed bath. He just loves his baths. Before we stuck him in the tub, we weighed him with his diaper on and he was 10.5lbs! He just continues to amaze me with how much he grows. He is also starting to smile while he is awake. I got my first smiles a week ago and cried. He brings such joy to my life. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy.

1 Comment

  1. Blyth Family Blog on April 15, 2009 at 2:13 PM

    I love the bunny ears!! We really need to get together soon...maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks if you guys are around for sure!

     


Post a Comment