I took this picture during one of his naps today. He started sleeping in his crib at 7 weeks. After our first trip to Baker City and being sleep deprived, I decided it was time for him to sleep in his own room. I can't sleep through all that grunting!Lucas and I had lunch with Becky, Arianna, and Aunt Diane today. Arianna is growing like a weed! Her and Lucas are just about the same weight. Lucas weighed 10.7lbs today on the scale. He is also growing pretty fast. We are finally out of newborn clothes and into 0-3. He has been going through some growing spurts where he wants to eat a lot and sleep longer.
I just have to mention that Kevin is such a wonderful Dad to Lucas. Even though he works 10 hour days, he still gets up in the middle of the night to feed Lucas and lets me sleep. A couple nights ago I woke up and walked pass Lucas' room. I overheard Kevin reading a book to Lucas before he put him down to sleep. So sweet! It just made me smile and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
After bath time, Lucas got warmed up with the hair dryer. His hair was so cute and fuzzy afterwards. 


He looks so peaceful in that photo of the bath! I just love it. :) He is getting so darn cute... Your family is very lucky to have you too Gina!
He's so dang cute!!