Daddy with Lucas
Waking up this morning in his new bed.
His new bed.Lucas is now out of the isolet bed. He has been doing great today. We are still working on having him initiate sucking, but that will come in time. In the meantime, I am enjoying all my skin to skin time with him. He is just so precious.
Hey guys,
We have been so excited for you! It brings back so many memories. Jason will be 10 on Sunday the 15th, but it feels like yesterday that he was just born. Jason says: I'm so happy you guys had a baby. :) We think of you guys all the time, and can't wait to see you all together in person. Your always in our thoughts and our hearts.
Best wishes always
The Pribnows
P.S. I have to tell you I was making something for Lucas and just happen to finish it the day he was born. It's missing one important thing, but it will be shipped out next week. Hope you enjoy it, Lucas! :)