We arrived at the NICU around 9:00am this morning to find that Lucas has changed rooms. Only after 24 hours, they took him off of phototherapy. They did say he could be put back on, but for now he doesn't need it. Great Grandpa Toombs came with us this morning to see him. It was a pretty special moment and great grandson and great grandpa got a minute or so to hang out. He was very alert this morning so it was nice to see him looking around.

Lucas and Mom.

Great Grandpa Toombs and Lucas.
Great Grandpa Toombs and Lucas.
Lucas wide awake and ready to eat.
Read More
|
Posted by
Gina, Kevin and Lucas Samuel
I talked to Deacon today and he is very excited to be back with his masters. He did complain that Gina was talking too much baby talk to him.
God, what I'd give to be there. I actually started tearing up watching those videos. He's perfect and apparently has melted my heart of stone. :)
Love you guys so much!